Tuesday 4 November 2014

Morning Routine

Everyone has a morning routine, whether it'd be hitting the snooze button 5 times or drinking 8 cups of coffee. I'm here to share my personal morning routine and maybe you could try it sometimes. My morning routine is nothing special, it's basic things that anyone can do.

Morning Routine : 


  1. Squat Pause - squat down as low as you can and stay there for about 1 minute. Push your knees out with your elbows and try to keep your back straight. This will help open up your hip since they usually get really tight while we sleep.
  2. Nice warm shower - As I've mentioned before in my preparation for full body self massage, this helps loosen up your tissue fibers and smooth your skin. Not to mention it helps you feel more energetic and less tired.
  3. Basic Stretches - A great way to start the day is to do some light stretching that will make you feel all loose and filled with energy. I'll post a guide to a stretching routine in the future, but the general idea is to stretch out your arms, legs, back and neck. 
  4. Green Tea - Most people drink coffee to start the day, but I prefer to drink green tea. It's a great alternative to coffee, the only difference is there's not caffeine which I count as a benefit. Not to mention the antioxidants help with fat loss/control. 
That's the basic morning routine that I do before I start my day. I used to feel very tired from staying up late and not having a proper morning routine. After incorporating this into my daily routine, I feel more refreshed and energetic. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment